NCFE Level 1 Certificate in Digital Skills for Work
This qualification is suitable for learners aged pre-16 and above.
The purpose of this qualification is to allow learners to demonstrate understanding of and competency in digital literacy skills. It will help learners progress to a work role where digital literacy skills are required.
Minimum Entry Age
Guided Learning Hours (GLH)
Total Qualification Time
- Find and Use Information (J/616/9580)
- Safety and Security When Using Data and Digital Devices (L/616/9581)
- Communicating and Collaborating Online (R/616/9582)
- Using Word Processing Software (Y/616/9583)
- Using a Computer (H/616/9585)
- Digital Career Development (K/616/9586)