NCFE Level 1 Award in Graphic Design
This qualification is suitable for learners aged pre-16 and above.
The NCFE Level 1 Award in Graphic Design in ideal for learners who wish to undertake an introductory course in graphic design and obtain underpinning knowledge of graphic design processes and principles.
Minimum Entry Age
Guided Learning Hours (GLH)
Total Qualification Time
- Explore Graphic Processes, Materials and Techniques (M/601/1041)
- Explore Sources of Ideas in a Graphic Design Context (F/601/1044 )
- Explore and Develop Graphic Design Ideas (J/601/1045 )
- Produce and Present Final Graphic Outcomes (L/601/1046 )
- Job Search Skills (D/502/3577)
- Job Application Skills (H/502/3614 )
- Presenting Yourself for Work (D/502/3594)
This qualification specification contains everything you need to know about this qualification and should be used by everyone involved in the planning, delivery and assessment.